Last Modified: February 09, 2021
Darren M. Smith, M.D., P.C., a professional corporation organized under the laws of the State of New York (“we” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.darrensmithmd.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to:
- Any information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party;
- Any information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this Website (including https://darrensmithmd.brilliantconnections.com/); or
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, whether by filling in a form, email or chat.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to use this information for supporting Website operations and to evaluate traffic patterns for our Website.
We may disclose aggregate information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third parties to support the operations of this Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- With your consent; or
- In the instance of health information, in accordance with HIPAA.