The Juvéderm family of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers is among the most popular worldwide. These hyaluronic gel fillers are manufactured in various formulas to smooth wrinkles, lines, and creases, add cheek volume for a subtle lift, or create plumper, fuller lips. Anti-aging Juvéderm injections, skillfully administered, can take years off your look.
Is Juvéderm right for me?
If you look in the mirror and feel that your face is losing its youthful, fresh, look, and is developing lines and wrinkles, you are probably a good candidate for facial smoothing with Juvéderm. This family of injectables has been developed as a malleable gel with a very smooth consistency. As hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the body, there is little risk of rejection or reaction to the injections.
The Juvéderm family of injectables
Each injectable in the line of Juvéderm products was developed for a specific purpose. Examples include:
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: This injectable was developed to smooth unsightly lip lines and add subtle lip volume. The thinner, finer formula allow for a smoothing effect that appears natural, not overfilled.
- Juvéderm Ultra SC: Also injected for lip enhancement, this version of Juvéderm adds more volume to lips than what is achieved with the thinner formula of Volbella.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This injectable is a high-performance formula, created to bring added volume to the cheek, for a more sculpted, lifted effect.
- Juvéderm XC: To smooth moderate to severe lines, folds, and wrinkles around the mouth (smile lines), this injectable adds flexible volume to create a more youthful, fresh look.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC: For longer-lasting results in smoothing smile lines and facial creases, Vollure does wonders in creating a more youthful look when injected carefully and conservatively.
Which Juvéderm product should I use?
If your goal is to achieve a more youthful appearance with injectables, in many cases a superior result can be achieved with more than one product. A slight increase in cheek volume to provide lift, along with smoothing lip lines, smile lines, and frown lines, while adding subtle volume to your lips may achieve your vision. Only a private consultation will reveal which product, or combination of products,
will create the look you want.
Will Juvéderm injections hurt?
The fillers are injected with a very fine needle, but it is a needle, so a slight pinch is to be expected. Most of the Juvéderm collection of fillers used by Dr. Smith contain lidocaine for a more comfortable treatment experience. Some patients prefer to be slightly numbed prior to injections, but in general, the treatment is not exceptionally painful.
Is there a recovery involved in Juvéderm injections?
While there is no real recovery time, and results are immediate, you may have redness at the injection site. After your treatments, you can return to work or your other activities, while following a few simple rules for the first 24 hours:
- Avoid strenuous exercise
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Avoid excessive heat
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages
Browse Resources: Liposuction cost, Chin Liposuction, Lipo Before & After, Paradoxical Adipose Hyperplasia
Why choose Dr. Darren Smith?
You may want to enhance your look – but don’t want an unnatural, overfilled look. Achieving beautiful results with Juvéderm requires artistry, skill, and a deep understanding of facial muscular structure and anatomy. Dr. Smith has an educational background far more extensive than most board-certified plastic surgeons in the area and is recognized for his ability to achieve truly\ remarkable results with
A conservative approach – it matters.
The last thing you want is an overfilled, puffy look. To create a lovely smoothing effect require meticulous injection techniques, along with an artistic eye. We invite you to discover a clinic where you can trust that the results of Juvéderm injections will bring out your most attractive features in a very natural way, leaving you looking like a refreshed version of yourself. Expect compliments!